Located at the corners of Clarence St and Catherine St in Port Colborne in a beautifully maintained park with comfortable seating areas and brick pathways.
This Veterans Memorial was dedicated on June 16, 2001 by The 75th Anniversary Committee Royal Canadian Legion Branch 56.
The engraving on the stone reads:
In memory of the fallen and in Honour of All Canadians who served their Country in War and our Peace Keepers since 1953. The Navy, Army Air Force, Merchant Marines, and to mark the 75th Anniversary of The Royal Canadian Legion “1926-2001”
“Lest We Forget”
Dedicated by The 75th Anniversary Committee Royal Canadian Legion Branch 56, June 16, 2001.
Port Colborne Veterans Monument – Map and Driving Directions
Click on the flag for driving directions and information.